|Liandong-U-Gu 17-2#, Shengyuan Road 1#, Jiangkou Street, Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||ASCO or OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs/month|
|Diaphragm And Seals:||Nitrile Or Fluororubber||Spring:||304SS|
pulse solenoid valve,
pulse jet valve
Dust collector applications , in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters , ceramic filters , and sintered metal fibre filters.
1. Specially designed for reverse jet-type dust collector systems
2. High flow Cv’s to 140 for effective bag cleaning
3. High cycle life.
4. Fast opening/closing
Before condcting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that componnents are fully isolated from pressure and power
supplies .Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled.Diaphragm and pilot inspection
should be conducted annually.
For your safety do not pressurise system until all valves and pipes are fully secured. Do not attempt to remove a
fitted valve while system is under pressure.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve type and specification.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.installing valves underneath the tank.
3. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes (or flanges, tighten bolts to 10Nm) and blowtube tovalves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself. Ensure blowtube is fully inserted into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from FS and DD valves.
6. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
7. Connect RCAC pilot port to remote pilot valve, or install MIP/3DS screw in pilot valve.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
|Core and Plugnut||Stainless steel|
|Core Spring||SS 304|
|Sealing & disc||NBR(nitrile/buna-n)|
|Voltage||DC: 24V, AC: 24V, 48V, 110V, 230V|
|Working Temperature||-20 to +85℃ Nitrile seals -29 to +232℃ fluororubber seals|
|Coil Insulation Class||F|
|Recommended on time range||50-500ms|
|Recommended time between pulses||1 minute or Less|
Contact Person: Jaren
Quick Clamp PLF Pisco Female Elbow Zinc Brass Metric Pneumatic Tube Fittings
Quick Clamp PD Pisco Branch Tee Zinc Brass Pneumatic Tube Fittings
Quick Connect PB Pisco Tee Zinc Brass Pneumatic Tube Fittings
PCF Pisco Female Straight One Touch Zinc Brass Pneumatic Tube Fittings
DC12V, DC24V RCA3D2 Goyen Remote Pilot Control Pulse Jet Valves 1/8” With Spade connection
RCA45DD 1-1/2 inch DD Series Australia Goyen Pneumatic Pulse Jet Valves
CA-50T,RCA-50T IP65 RCA Goyen Pulse Jet Valves 0.35-0.85Mpa
Diaphragm Valves VNP206 VEM206 PENTAIR MECAIR 200 Series DB16 Diaphragm Repair Kit
Brass Steam Solenoid Valves (US) 2L170-10,2L170-15,2L170-20,2L200-25,2L300-35,40,2L500-50
20mm Orifice Unid 2 Way Brass Water Solenoid Valves Replacement 2W200-20
16mm Orifice Unid 2 Way Brass Water Solenoid Pressure Valves 2W160-15
24V 4.0mm Orifice Unid 2 Way Brass Water Solenoid Valves 2W040-10