|Liandong-U-Gu 17-2#, Shengyuan Road 1#, Jiangkou Street, Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||KHB-G1/8 G1/4 G3/8 G1/2 G3/4 G1|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,Boxes, Cartons, Pallets,or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||within 1-7 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs|
|Temperature:||-10 °C To +80 °C||Flow Direction:||Optional|
water check valves,
water pressure valves
Steel 2 Way High Pressure Ball Valves DN16 KHB - G1/8 G1/4 G3/8 G1/2 G3/4 G1
Ordering Code: KHB-G1/8, KHB-G1/4, KHB-G3/8, KHB-G1/2, KHB-G3/4, KHB-G1
1. 1/4” - 2” Full Port Design
2. Polyacetal Ball Seals (standard)
3. NPT or SAE O-Ring connections
4. Forged Housing - Sizes 32 - 50
5. Carbon Steel Housing
6. Block Housing - Sizes 06 - 25
7. FPM (Fluoroelastomer) O-Rings (standard)
8. Operating Pressure to 7250 psi Depending on Valve Size and Seal Materials Selected
9. Temp Range: 14°F to 176°F with Standard materials (1114) up to max. pressure rating. Extended Temperature range -40°F to 392°F on request with special materials and reduced pressure rating (see page 20).
The HYDAC family of dependable high pressure ball valves provides full, unrestricted flow and positive shut-off of fluids and gases under extreme service conditions. Models are available to accommodate system pressures up to 7,250 PSI. Since a variety of materials are available, HYDAC valves can be used with various fluids and gases including petroleum based oils and some water glycols.
1. Full passage for unrestricted flow of medium
2. Floating ball provides positive seal
3. Fluoroelastomer O-rings (standard)
4. Valve positioning controlled by a stop pin and limit washer
5. Direction of flow indicated by milled slot in control spindle
6. Phosphate coated carbon steel valve body (standard)
HYDAC can furnish ball valves with special options including:
1. Locking devices
2. Stainless steel valve bodies
3. Off-set or straight control handles
4. Custom solutions - Contact HYDAC
5. Pneumatic or electrical actuators
6. Limit switch
Product show: KHB-G1/2
The design of HYDAC ball valves is based on the “floating ball” principle which allows the ball to turn freely between the ball seals. A positive seal is attained by fluid pressure acting on the upstream surface of the ball and producing a constant uniform contact between the downstream ball seal and the ball. The ball is operated by a sealed spindle with a projecting square end to which the control handle or optional actuator is attached. Ball valves are intended to be used as on/off flow control devices and are not to be used to throttle fluid flow. The valves should always be either fully open or closed.
Quality Standards :
The company for the products are brand new original products, no second-hand and refurbished products, or leave a compensable ten and return the full amount , but the buyer due to our purchase of model error is not responsible for returns, another of the company's sales of products enjoy one year from the date of shipment quality assurance , according to the original quality standards , during warranty with product problems , need confirmation testing by the manufacturer , the supplier to be solved , the demand side due to storage , use, poor maintenance caused by lower-quality product , and not raise objections
All item Comes with Basic 3 Month Sellers Warranty, if item defective in 3 Month, We will offer replacement without extra Charger(including shipping fee)After we Receive the Defective item.
If item Defective after 3 Month, Buyers can still send it back, We will contact suppliers or Manufactory for Warranty. Buyers Might Need to pay the Shipping fee For resend the replaced item.
|Our product features:||Our Services Guarantee:|
|1) Competitive price||1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)|
|2) Good quality||2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)|
|3) Professional Packaging,||3) Registration support.|
|4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction||4) Photos/videos are available during production.|
|5) None delay shipment||
5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.