|Liandong-U-Gu 17-2#, Shengyuan Road 1#, Jiangkou Street, Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags, boxes, cartons, Pallets or As customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||7 working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram Paypal|
|Product Name:||Flow Control Valve||Model:||ASC200-08|
|Flow Direction:||One Way||Working Medium:||Air|
|Thread:||P1/4" PT (11.5mm)||Working Pressure:||0.05-0.95Mpa|
AIRTAC ASC200-08 Throttle Control Valve,
0.05Mpa Speed Regulating Throttle Control Valve,
ASC-08 One Way Throttle Valve
|Product Name||Flow Control Valve|
|Flow Direction||One Way|
|Thread||P1/4" PT (11.5mm)|
|Working temperature||-5-60 Celsius Degree|
|Knob Thread Diameter||11.8mm/0.46''|
|Total Size||5 x 3.6 x 1.8cm/2'' x1.4'' x 0.7'' (L*W*H)|
Used to control the air direction of air system, to control the movement speed of air cylinder.
The one-way vavle will close when in forward flow and the baffler will regulate flow,while in reverse flow.
Used in various fields, such as vehicle assembly line, electronics, air system, machine tool.
1. Small and compact structure.
2. Allows air to exhaust and cut off air flow.The adjustment screw is both sensitive andprecise.
3. Can be mounted in various position to facilitate installation and application.
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn't been damaged via transportation.
2. Its suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40um filter element. Be aware of the flowdirection and port
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (suchas "working
pressure" and "scope of application temperature"), then the equipment can beinstalled and used.
4. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
5. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings,be sure the PTFE
Thread seal tape is used correctly.
6. To keep the dust away, Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet duringdismounting.
Contact Person: Bob