|Liandong-U-Gu 17-2#, Shengyuan Road 1#, Jiangkou Street, Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Goyen or OEM|
|Model Number:||RCA15T RCA20T|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5 working days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs/month|
|Material:||Diecast Aluminum||Diaphragm And Seals:||Nitrile Or Fluororubber|
|Spring:||304SS||Outlet Pipe:||Schedule 40 Wrought Steel Zinc Passivated|
pulse solenoid valve,
pulse jet valve
Dust collector applications , in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters , ceramic filters , and sintered metal fibre filters.
Before condcting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that componnents are fully isolated from pressure and power
supplies .Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled.Diaphragm and pilot inspection
should be conducted annually.
For your safety do not pressurise system until all valves and pipes are fully secured. Do not attempt to remove a
fitted valve while system is under pressure.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve type and specification.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.installing valves underneath the tank.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes (or flanges, tighten bolts to 10Nm) and blowtube tovalves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself. Ensure blowtube is fully inserted into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from FS and DD valves.
6. Connect RCAC pilot port to remote pilot valve, or install MIP/3DS screw in pilot valve.
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
|Core and Plugnut||Stainless steel|
|Core Spring||SS 304|
|Sealing & disc||NBR(nitrile/buna-n)|
|Voltage||DC: 24V, AC: 24V, 48V, 110V, 230V|
|Working Temperature||-20 to +85℃ Nitrile seals -29 to +232℃ fluororubber seals|
|Coil Insulation Class||F|
|Recommended on time range||50-500ms|
|Recommended time between pulses||1 minute or Less|