Goyen RCA50MM Air Remote Control Diecast Aluminium Pulse Jet Valves For Dust Collector
Goyen RCA50MM Air Remote Control Pulse Jet Valve
Very high performance diaphragm valve designed to be mounted directly into the compressed air manifold. 1" and 1.5" models are supplied with outlet pipes to length specified, 3" and 3.5"models are supplied without outlet pipes.
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
Body and Dresser Nuts: Diecast Aluminium
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Diaphragm and Seals: Nitrile or fluororubber (reinforced)
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS
Outlet Pipe: Schedule 40 wrought steel zinc passivated
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (25 & 40MM standard), Nitrile coated mild steel (76MM standard), or fluororubber coated mild steel (all sizes)
Refer to Q Series Solenoid product data sheet for solenoid construction details.
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
1. MM valves are installed through the tank, refer to the appropriate template listed above.
2. To avoid any potential operational problems it is preferable that the valves are
not mounted underneath the tank where condensation may collect. All o-rings
should be coated with a silicone based lubricant or similar.
3. Dresser nut seals where used are a pressure seal only, not a structural component. Do not rely on dresser seals to retain either the tanks or blowtubes. Tanks and blowtubes must be independently restrained.
4. Tighten dresser nuts to 20Nm (15 ftlbs) max.
5. Tighten pipe outlets to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs).
6. Connect to Goyen pilot valve, if remotely actuated.
7. Ensure compressed air supply is dry and free from oil and dirt.
8. Check all cleaning system components are secure before applying pressure.
9. Apply moderate pressure and check for leaks.
10.Fully pressurise system.
11 .Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noises.
Integrally piloted valves meet the requirements of:
. Atex II 2D Mechanical
. CSA (C&US)
C22.2 No. 139-1982 UL Std No. 429
. C-Tick - integral pilots
. EMC (89/336/CE) - integral pilots
Our product features Our Services Guarantee:
1) Competitive price 1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)
2) Good quality 2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)
3) Professional Packaging 3) Registration support.
4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction 4) Photos/videos are available during production.
5) None delay shipment 5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.
We can provide a series of after-sale service, such as product introduction, mounting, debugging, technical support and so on.
All item Comes with Basic 3 Month Sellers Warranty, if item defective in 3 Month, We will offer replacement without extra Charger(including shipping fee)After we Receive the Defective item.
If item Defective after 3 Month, Buyers can still send it back, We will contact suppliers or Manufactory for Warranty. Buyers Might Need to pay the Shipping fee For resend the replaced item.