|Liandong-U-Gu 17-2#, Shengyuan Road 1#, Jiangkou Street, Fenghua District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,Boxes, Cartons, Pallets,or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||within 1-10 working days after payment|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs /day|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Ambient And Fluid Temperature:||-10℃ To 60℃|
|Mode Of Action:||Double Acting||Piston Bolt:||Stainless Steel|
pneumatic actuator cylinder,
smc pneumatic cylinder
MHY2-16D MHY2-20D MHY2-25D Heat treated joint Cap Resin Opening/Closing angle Cylinders
Protrusion of Auto Switch from Edge of Body
1.The maximum protrusion of an auto switch (when fingers are fullyclosed) from the edge of the body is shown in the table below.Use the table as a guideline for mounting.
Confirmation of Gripping Point
1.Workpiece should be held at a point withinthe range of overhanging distance (H) for agiven pressure indicated in the tables on theright.
2.When the workpiece is held at- a pointoutside of the recommended range for agiven pressure, it may cause adverse effecton the product life.
Confirmation of Moment of Inertia of Attachments
Confirm the moment of inertia for the attachment at one side.Calculate the moment of inertia for A and B separately asshown in the fiqures on the riaht.
Handling of Mounting Brackets
1.When auto switch is set on mounting side as shown below, allowat least 2 mmrun off space on mounting late since the autoswitch is protruded from the gripper edge.
How to Mount the Attachment to the Finger
(1) To mount the attachment to the finger, make sure to use a wrench to support the attachmentso as not to apply undue strain on the finger.
(2) Refer to the table below for the proper tightening torque on the bolt used for secuningthe attachment to the finger.
Series MHY2/MHW2 Double Acting
1.Indication of effective grippng force
The effective gripping force shown in the graphs tothe right is expressed as F, which is the impellentforce of one finger, when both fingers andattachments are in full contact with the workpieceas shown in the figure below.
|Effective gripping force
( Both sides)
|Operating pressure||0.1 to 0.6 Mpa|
|Ambient and fluid temperature||-10 to 60 ℃|
|Auto switch(Option)||Solid state auto switch (3-wire,2-wire)|
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. We have a variety of ways to deliver goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways, If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
4. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
Products shopping guide
For example: you want to purchase a batch of cylinders but you don't know which type you are really want, so you can tell me all your requirement and I'll recommend to you.
Contact Person: Jaren