|Xikou,Fenghua,Zhejiang Province, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,Boxes, Cartons, Pallets,or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||within 1-30 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs|
|Body Material:||Aluminum||Name:||Pneumatic Actuator|
Festo Original Cylinders AEVC-25-5-I-P-A 188160 silvery aluminum standard dimension cylinder
1. Do not operate the actuator using inflammable,oxidizing, corrosive, explosive or unstable gases or liquids (use only not dangerous fluids - group 2 according to 97/26/EC directive). Moreover, for actuators installed in potentially explosive zones, make sure that the internal parts of the actuator do not come into contact with the external atmosphere.
2. Close and disconnect all air supply lines and make sure that air connections are vented during maintenance and installation on valve.
3. Before installing the actuator onto the valve make sure that the rotation direction and the position indicator are in the correct position.
4. If the actuator is incorporated in a system or used within safety devices or circuits, the customer shall ensure that the national and local safety laws and regulations are observed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND TECHNICAL DATA
1. Operating media:Dry or lubricated air or inert gases, provided that they are compatible with the actuator internal parts and lubricant. The operating media must have a dew point equal to –20°C (-4°F) or at least 10°C below the ambient temperature. The maximum particle size contained into the operating media must not exceed 30 µm.
2. Supply pressure:The maximum supply pressure is 8 bar (116 Psi), only for AT801U it is 7 bar (101,5 Psi).
For double acting and spring return actuators the working pressure is from 2.5 bar (36 Psi) to 8 bar (116 Psi).
3. Operating time (see technical data sheet):Caution: the operating time depends on several factors
such as supply pressure, supply system capacity (pipe diameter, flow capacity of pneumatic accessories), valve type, valve torque and figures, applied safety factor,cycle frequency, temperature, etc.
4. Rotation and stroke adjustment (see technical data sheet):
For standard actuators (90° rotation), 120° actuators (120° rotation), 135° actuators (135° rotation) and 180° actuators (180° rotation).Stroke adjustment at 0°(closed pistons): +15°max/ - 5°. Stroke adjustment at 90°, 120°, 135° and 180°(open pistons): +5°/-15°max. For actuator AT045U the stroke adjustment at 90° (open pistons) is available only on request.
5. Construction: rack and pinion actuator design suitable for both indoor or outdoor installations.
6. Protection and corrosion resistance:All the actuators are supplied with corrosion protection for normal environments. For corrosion resistance of the different types of protection see technical data sheet.Before installing the actuator in aggressive environment, ensure that the selected protection level is suitable.
Important safety notice!
1. For safety reasons, the actuator must not be pressurized at any time during installation as injury may result.
2. The utmost cleanliness is required during air supply connection to the actuator i.e. the connecting pipe
thread, fittings and seals must be clean and dirt-free.
3. When fitting accessories onto the actuators, assemble them in such a way that the emergency control of the solenoid valve and the top of the drive shaft are easily accessible, should emergency manual operations be required.
4. Before fitting onto the valve, make sure that the actuator/ valve are correctly orientated, depending upon which direction of rotation is required.
5. For spring return actuators, avoid that dangerous and/or corrosive substances in the working environment enter into the external chambers by using adequate filters and/or solenoid valves.
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
4. We have a variety of ways to send goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways. If you require use of a courier, we can do it.