|Xikou,Fenghua,Zhejiang Province, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,Boxes, Cartons, Pallets,or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Time:||within 1-30 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T , Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs|
|Model:||DMF-Y-76S||Working Temperature:||-20 To 100 C|
|Working Pressure:||7.5 Bar||Diaphragm:||NBR|
|Material:||Aluminium||Air Inlet/Outlet Size:||Φ75|
air pulse valve,
pulse jet valve
1. Specially designed for reverse jet-type dust collector systems
2. High flow Cv(s) to 140 for effective bag cleaning
3. High cycle life
4. Fast opening/closing
5. Port size: DN80
6. Voltage:DC24V AC220V
Electromagnetic pulse valve coil is higher than the national standard grade insulation injection in the protection class is IP65 full filling, full copper enameled wire, coil number higher than the national standard, ensure the electromagnetic pulse valve 6 million is energized is not damaged, the electromagnetic coil can rotate 360 DEG in the pulse valve, the junction box can rotate 90 degrees to 4 x can be installed to prevent exposure in the open when rain enters, greatly facilitate the installation of different angles.
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Pulse jet valve installation
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4, Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid.
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
|Center hole distance||Φ202|
|Air inlet/Outlet size||Φ89|
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
4. We have a variety of ways to send goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways. If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
The installment introduction:
1. First, Confirm the pulse valve in good condition and then installed
2. Pulse valve will be installed directly the outer wall of flange of gas manifold. The spray pipe across the gas manifold. According to the drawing and manual, the pulse valve matching appropriate spray pipe and installation. To avoid the valve install in the air manifold bottom. If the pulse valve matched trachea and connector, the connector will be used for sealing purpose only. It can not as structural support components. It can not rely on the straight connector fixed spray torch and package. The spray pipe and air manifold must be fixed independent.
3. To tighten the hard nut, the maximum torque of 20 N*m.Tighten the trachea, torsion of 20 N*m.
4. The connection control wire needs connect of every electric control valve seat. Pay attention to the line adown to prevent rain waterproof. Or through the joint and nylon pipe, it will connect the pulse valve and electromagnetic assembly boxes of nylon pipe connection.
5. To ensure that provide compressed air clean and dry. The air manifold system provides moderate pressure and check for leaks installation. ( it can brush on soap and water, check whether the interface is bubble). Pressure was carried out on the air bag inflated (pressure of the valve is around 0.03 ~ 0. 86 mpa), recommend for air pressure 0.8 mpa maximum
6. Testing the pulse valve blowing, listening all the pilot valve whether it is normal operation and whether the pulse blowing sound is clear.
|Our product features||Our Services Guarantee:|
|1) Competitive price||1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)|
|2) Good quality||2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)|
|3) Professional Packaging||3) Registration support.|
|4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction||4) Photos/videos are available during production.|
|5) None delay shipment||5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.|